I stayed at the Lancaster London as part of our group from South Africa , Forever Living. It was rainy and cold compared to where we are from. We loved the hotel so much the service was brilliant , staff were helpful and lovely. Also a receptionist by the name of Lavina was so friendly and warming throughout our week stay. The food was amazing. I will definitely come back when it is sunny and stay again. Thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Hyde Park, 15 minutes from the financial district and a quick taxi ride to popular sight-seeing locations such as Buckingham Palace. Royal Lancaster London hotel is uniquely positioned to serve the needs of any distinguished guest. Business travelers are invited to take advantage of the hotel’s impressive meeting spaces while enjoying the accessibility of our state-of-the-art on-site gym, hot breakfast and hotel bar. Don’t miss out on their award-winning restaurants, Nipa Thai – offering authentic and delicious Thai dishes, and Island Grill – known for its fresh and sustainable cuisine. The hotel has just inaugurated a collection of brand new rooms and suites, showcasing an effortless blend of mid-century design and contemporary luxury. Curated down to the smallest detail, all rooms feature Smart TVs, heated bathroom floors, quality linen, USB charging port and much more. Choose one of the suites to discover the meaning of “a view with a room”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splitty, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Lancaster London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster London Hotel London
- Royal Lancaster London England