Service was poor and stay was very expensive. I expected a look more from the property because of the price I paid along with the beautiful pictures that I saw of the property. Get ready for the surprise of your life when you see the rooms. I almost forgot...you better hope that the property is not busy with other guests because there are only 4 (very slow) elevators. You many want to consider the safety of the property and stay on the low floors and hope they will show you the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether looking down from one of the 416 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, or admiring the outlook from either award-winning restaurant, the 4-star deluxe Lancaster London hotel boasts some of the most panoramic views in the city, overlooking the lush green expanse of Hyde Park and many of the capital's famous landmarks. Walking-distance from Oxford Street, adjacent to Lancaster Gate Central Line tube station (providing a fast direct link to the CBD) and just a stone's throw from the Heathrow Express at Paddington, the hotel's location is perfect for all business and leisure visits to London. Renowned for its world-class function space, the Lancaster London's flexible meetings and events facilities can accommodate up to 3,000 guests. The vast Nine Kings and Westbourne Suites have their own dedicated entrances, sound-proofed dividing walls, state-of-the-art AV equipment and retractable Italian chandeliers. The Forest Suite is a collection of 13 contemporary spaces that can cater for smaller meetings and events of up to 200 delegates. Stylishly yet comfortably furnished using natural woods and fabrics, they are individually-designed to be inviting, calm and businesslike. Dining options at the hotel range from 24-hour room service, to traditional Afternoon Tea, to gourmet experiences in one of the highly-regarded restaurants. Inspired by the original Nipa Restaurant in The Landmark Bangkok Hotel, the 55-seat Nipa Thai Restaurant features a teak panelled interior and stunning traditional furnishings and ornaments, crafted in Thailand. Whether you judge it on its mouthwatering cuisine, subtle oriental décor or welcoming ambience, it is one of the most authentic Thai eating experiences in Europe. In contrast, Island Grill is a stylish modern venue featuring a delicious menu of wide-ranging European dishes alongside a varied selection of cocktails and wines to suit every taste and appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Lancaster London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster London Hotel London
- Royal Lancaster London England