Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel
  • Pool
$230
$185
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
Rosewood London(London)
$549
$409
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Agoda.com
2,021 results
All reviewsoxford streetmarble archgreat locationhyde parkbooked a single roombigger roomrooms are smallreception staffan upgradequiet streetcentral locationbreakfast was includedmini bartube stationselfridgesirontheatre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The hotel is very conveniently located, the staff are fabulous, and the rooms are small... a minor glitch in an otherwise perfect hotel. If you are keen on being touristy and central, then this hotel is perfect for those needs. If you need space and would spend most of your time in the facility, pick another hotel :) Can't tell you just how great the staff were. Service made it all worth the stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Gamal_Sadaka, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Leen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on the Tripadvisor platform. We are grateful to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and made the most of our location.

It was really touching to learn your compliments about our service on this platform. As a team we always strive in serving our guests with passion and care and your kind words are rewarding.

May I clarify that few of our rooms can be taken to be small, compared to those in other parts of the world. However, I assure you that we also have a decent collection of deluxe and business class rooms that will surely not disappoint you for size and comfort!

I would be grateful if you could drop me an e-mail on sadakag@radisson.com prior to your arrival and I will be very happy to assist you with your preferences or any additional requirements you may have to make your stay with us comfortable in all aspects.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2014

One night stay. On returning late to my room the bathroom fan wouldn't switch off. Front desk were most helpful, even trying to find the right fuse in the basement! Resulted in them suggesting a room move, which was spot on!
Otherwise, good stay.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Paul,

Thank you kindly for staying with us and for sharing your valuable feedback via Tripadvisor.

I am sorry to learn that the bathroom fan was making noise, however I am glad that the problem was resolved by the team, and I hope that it did not spoil your stay.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting another stay for you and the team and I look forward to that. Feel free to drop me an email when making your future booking so I can make sure that you have a more comfortable stay.

Kindest regards,

sadakag@radisson.com

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The location of the hotel was excellent. The hotel was 50 meters from Oxford street. The staff was very helpfull and made our stay even better! The room was nice. It was clean and the bed was really good to sleep in.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Thank Charlotte Jakob... B
Gamal_Sadaka, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for choosing us for your London stay and for sharing your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to learn that you had excellent stay throughout, and that you made the most of our brilliant location. Your observations about our staff are most encouraging and it is refreshing to know that.

It was our pleasure to be your host and the team and I cannot wait to host another lovely stay.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I had to book a hotel for a last minute business trip to London and needed one a) in a central location and b) within the expenses budget! Thankfully this hotel checked both boxes.

Stayed for two nights in a single room - which other travellers have stated aren't the biggest, but I've stayed in smaller doubles in London! The price per night was £100, which again is pretty good considering a lot of the flea pits around King's Cross charge not much less than that.

The staff were very polite and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and of a good quality. WiFi was free and very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: My room was at the rear of the building and was directly opposite some offices. Not a problem for me as I was there at the weekend, but could be an issue for travellers during the week.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Drake,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your excellent experience with the Tripadvisor audience. I was delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay with us during your business visit to London. I was also pleased that we ticked the right boxes for you with our location, breakfast offering, staff and being great value for money.

It is really heartening to know that without hesitation you will choose to stay with us again on your future visits to London and I am looking forward to welcoming you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Booked last minute through their website. On arrival we got an upgrade. Although the room was small the whole stay was faultless. From the helpful and polite reception on arrival to the standard of the room. The staff could not have done enough to make our stay more enjoyable. Brilliant location right behind selfridges.
Would recommend anyone wanting a super location with top quality service to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Grace,

Thank you kindly for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure being your host and we are very pleased that you had a fantastic faultless stay. You can always count on our professional and dedicated team, who take great pleasure in making our guests’ stay most comfortable, and certainly your positive feedback will serve as a boost to our motivation and energy.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back!

With best regards,