We arrive at the hotel about 7 pm and it takes only few minutes that we are in our room. It was what we expect. Bed is good and room is clean. Our room is 5th floor and street wiew and is stll very quiet. Breakfast is plenty and althout is the same in every morning ( 6 ) is good for us. Its about 20 minutes to town center by bus. Almost only minus is the main airconditioning broke and it takes two days to fix it. Day temperature is over 23 C and night about 20. Is hot to sleep. We tell to reception that our room is hot and they give us a fan, which help a little. They don't tell that broblem to the guest before asking ! That takes one star off. In total staff was friendly and helpful. Our plane leave 7.35am in Standsted and we have to leave very early but checkout is just give the keycard off and go. We book a little late so price is a bit high but that's life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel England