Central London hotels are truly for the one off occasion or those with money to burn, £200/night upwards, and some are quite small, hot and noisy. Or you can stay here, three tube stops from Euston and a 400m walk, for under half the price. We paid £75/night, you could probably get it cheaper, either way its excellent value for a trip to London. Slightly smaller and older than other Premier Inn's we've stayed at, it wont win any prizes for its outdoor fascia, which looks like a block of council flats, but inside the rooms are comfortable and quiet, helped by two panes of double glazing. I only found out how well they worked when I opened one and the noise from the carwash outside could be heard. Not a thing otherwise. The bed wasn't the best, but I slept soundly on our second night after touristing around London all day... There was a decent looking restaurant attached too. Also near to loads of restaurants in the Hampstead area. Next time we dare to visit the smoke, we'll check here first !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel England