I just returned to Canada after a 12 night stay at this hotel. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Great room, great staff, a fantastic location in an absolutely lovely part of London. Very nice to come "home" to at the end of a day of wandering the city. Lots of great places to eat right around the hotel and more if you stroll up the hill (10-15 mins) to Hampstead. A two minute walk to a tube station - Northern line gets you into central London in about 15 mins...maybe less. And it's only a 5-10 minute walk to the nearest Overground station - Hampstead Heath.
Great supermarket just down the street - Budgeons.
Finally, if you want a break from the mania that is central London, take a stroll around the neighbourhood. Lovely.
I've stayed in several different areas all over London over the years. This is, by far, the best place I've stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel England