We usually stay cat PI Hampstead when we have our check-ups in london. Very convenient by car from the north with good transport links to London. Hampstead itself is worth exploring although it is up a hill. we take the bus and walk back.
Rooms clean and comfortable if not palatial. Staff friendly and the food is very good. We had an excellent Chicken Ceasar salad one evenin g and the breakfast was excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel England