Premier Inn Hampstead is located in one of the nicest places to be in London. Walking distance from Hampstead village , Hampstead Heath . Kenwood House Rembrants a small journey away. Plenty of transportation to Central London.
Paid parking (14 pounds a day), paid internet (about 10 pounds a day and slow)
Rooms are ok, try to stay on the back of the hotel, it is quieter. There is air conditioning, a rare goodie in cheaper London hotels.
The rates are reasonable for London (140 pounds weekdays, less on Saturday and Sunday), but if you add parking and internet they start to be on the high side.
WARNING - the hotel is refurbishing its rooms. This is not mentioned in their online booking site nor anywhere else- so beware, there is noise during working hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel England