This hotel has a great location and fabulous lobby. The room is a little shocking(from American Standards); just think dorm room. The room was narrow and hit you in the face the minute you opened the door. It was two of us in the room. I measured its width by my wingspan and was amazed to see that a good stretch either way and I was touching the wall and I am only five feet tall. The bathroom was very narrow as well but it seemed a bit more comfortable and had more open space than the room itself. It could have been due to the white color. Please note: your room card key is the way to turn on and keep the electricity on in the room. It must stay in the slot. You really could not spend or shall I say it may not be comfortable to spend more than an hour in there without being really preoccupied. It served its purpose as it was only a one night stay as I was on my way to Amsterdam in the morning. All that said it was a good stay in a great location. The neighborhood is bustling and High Street Kensington has everything! It is a long street with a tube station that is right around the corner from the hotel. All buses have stops on the street and they go everywhere. There are many shops on the street from clothes, to shoes, to pharmacies. There is a huge Whole Foods with a great food court made up of the most delicious different eateries or restaurants actually. Again, this hotel will serve you well is space if not an issue. Oh yeah, there is a classic red phone booth right in the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington is a beautiful 4-star hotel centrally located near Kensington High Street tube station and a short walk from Kensington Palace & Gardens, Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and the West End. The Hotel has 708 well-equipped non-smoking bedrooms including Executive bedrooms and Suites. Enjoy fresh seasonal dishes in the brasserie or a drink in the sunny private garden. Business traveller's appreciate the powerful WiFi service, wide ranging room service menu and an executive lounge for VIPs too. State of the art meeting facilities for up to 250 delegates are ideal for meetings, dinners and weddings. Shopping at Westfield and Oxford Street is a short distance away. Imagine Health Club and Spa includes a fantastic new gym and an 18 metre swimming pool with sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi. The Spa offers an enticing selection of massage, facial and beauty treatments with our expert therapists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Close London
- Hotel Kensington Close
- Kensington Close Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington England