I spent my 3 nights stayed at Kensington Close Hotel during my recent visit to London. It is strategicly located near to Underground and very near to Kensington High Street.
The hotel lobby looks pretty good and large. However, the check-in process took quite sometimes on the day I check-in as they are few groups of tourism checking in as well. The 2 guests lift are really small and it take aged to come. I need to wait for more than 10 mins until my turn as they are to many hotel guests waiting for the lift. However, in later the day, I discovered there is another brand new guest lift with larger capacity located behind the door, it is fast also. I think most of the people didn't notice it.
The room look decent, clean but very small. The toilet and bath area are very small too. The bed quality is so so as I am very serious when comes to bed and pillow. Neither one of this make me feel I want to sleep longer here.
The breakfast is very simple and less of varieties. I would rather spent £15 for a better breakast outside the hotel.
In less than 5 mins walk from the hotel, it is the high street. They are plenty of branded shops and restaurants here. You can easily spent half day shopping here.
In overall, I would say Kensington Close Hotel is a good value hotel with strategic location near high street and underground.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street is a beautiful 4-star hotel centrally located near Kensington High Street tube station and a short walk from Kensington Palace & Gardens, Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and the West End. The Hotel has 708 well-equipped non-smoking bedrooms including Executive bedrooms and Suites. Enjoy fresh seasonal dishes in the brasserie or a drink in the sunny private garden. Business traveller's appreciate the powerful WiFi service, wide ranging room service menu and an executive lounge for VIPs too. State of the art meeting facilities for up to 250 delegates are ideal for meetings, dinners and weddings. Shopping at Westfield and Oxford Street is a short distance away. Imagine Health Club and Spa includes a fantastic new gym and an 18 metre swimming pool with sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi. The Spa offers an enticing selection of massage, facial and beauty treatments with our expert therapists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Close London
- Hotel Kensington Close
- Kensington Close Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street England