Location is rather good in Kensington, and for London the price of this hotel was actually not too bad. Quality was quite good, which is actually important in London where hotels have a quite variable standard. Did not try breakfast, there was quite a few good alternatives in the vicinity.
The hotel was being redecorated during our stay, which caused some inconvenience, but not too bad, and I would assume it is finished by now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street is a beautiful 4-star hotel centrally located near Kensington High Street tube station and a short walk from Kensington Palace & Gardens, Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and the West End. The Hotel has 708 well-equipped non-smoking bedrooms including Executive bedrooms and Suites. Enjoy fresh seasonal dishes in the brasserie or a drink in the sunny private garden. Business traveller's appreciate the powerful WiFi service, wide ranging room service menu and an executive lounge for VIPs too. State of the art meeting facilities for up to 250 delegates are ideal for meetings, dinners and weddings. Shopping at Westfield and Oxford Street is a short distance away. Imagine Health Club and Spa includes a fantastic new gym and an 18 metre swimming pool with sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi. The Spa offers an enticing selection of massage, facial and beauty treatments with our expert therapists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Close London
- Hotel Kensington Close
- Kensington Close Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street England