Stayed 4 days before joining cosmos tour of Europe. Although there were no more double beds available we managed to slide our twins together and the maids were kind enough to leave them in place all week. Everything was clean and acceptable from the beds to the floors. Shower was tiny but turns out to be the best one on our 14 day tour!!! Breakfast was included and they have PHENOMINAL coffee (if you can get the fresh pot). Very very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington is a beautiful 4-star hotel centrally located near Kensington High Street tube station and a short walk from Kensington Palace & Gardens, Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and the West End. The Hotel has 708 well-equipped non-smoking bedrooms including Executive bedrooms and Suites. Enjoy fresh seasonal dishes in the brasserie or a drink in the sunny private garden. Business traveller's appreciate the powerful WiFi service, wide ranging room service menu and an executive lounge for VIPs too. State of the art meeting facilities for up to 250 delegates are ideal for meetings, dinners and weddings. Shopping at Westfield and Oxford Street is a short distance away. Imagine Health Club and Spa includes a fantastic new gym and an 18 metre swimming pool with sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi. The Spa offers an enticing selection of massage, facial and beauty treatments with our expert therapists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Hotwire, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Close London
- Hotel Kensington Close
- Kensington Close Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington England