I stayed at the Marriott County Hall for about a week, and I thought the hotel was gorgeous, our room was spacious, and the service exceeded my expectations. I was staying at this hotel on July 7th, 2005 when the bombings took place. The hotel staff immediately put extra security measures in place, but they did not make me feel unsafe or uncomfortable. For about two days they checked our shopping bags and purses when we came in, but they were very nice and professional about the whole situation. The hotel is in such a great location. The tube stop Westminster was a few minutes walk across the bridge and you could see Big Ben and Houses of Parliament from the hotel. I would recommend the Marriott County Hall to anyone looking for a fabulous hotel in London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England