This hotel is steps from Westminster Abbey, Parliament, the Eye, No 10 Downing Street, the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms--everything you want to see and do! There is a BIG BUS CO. stop literally as you walk out the front door, so if a double decker bus ride is in your plan, convenience can not be beat! We took it to the Tower of London and then rode the boat back down the Thames. Loads of fun! The room was spacious enough for a family of 4, the staff was great, the beds were "heavenly" and the breakfast is not to be missed! I wouldn't stay anywhere else. They even managed to get us into a room when we arrived early in the morning. After flying all night, the hot shower was appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England