We stayed at this Marriot for 5 nights. My husband and I are walkers, so this location was perfect. A quick walk over the Westminster Bridge, and Westminster Abbey was in full view. Stay the course on the South Bank, and you can either cross the Jubilee Bridge to a delightful handful of pubs, or continue on the South Bank and you can walk right to the Globe Theatre and on to the Marketplace. We are in our 60s, and always felt safe walking, even late at night, to the pubs.
Our room was very comfortable, with a lovely sitting area. We could look out our window and almost touch the London Eye.The hotel had their executive breakfast lounge in the library. The evening beer and wine bar with appetizers was upstairs. Both offered a wonderful variety of food.
Perfect location for all sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England