This hotel lies back off the road, you approach it through a long archway, where taxies drive up to the hotel. There is a large 'roundabout' at the front of the hotel, which when we went at Christmas was covered in large baubles and presents, all lit up, very attractive.
The hotel inside was very nice, and the room we had our company Christmas Lunch in was great, with a lovely view. The service was excellent and the food was very good. I cannnot comment on the bedrooms as I did not stay there.
This hotel was used for a couple of scenes in Eastenders recently. It is very close to the London Eye and other attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall is in close proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from our hotel's doors. Our hotel boasts distinctive venues that can accommodate for every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England