I was here over the Easter holiday weekend. It's a huge hotel but you get the feel of a much smaller, quiter, establishment - from the quiet sort of detached forecourt, to the lobby and common areas which never seemed real crowded to me. The only place there was a crowd was at breakfast. Speaking of the breakfast - it was well managed and had lots of selection on the buffet from full English to nice pastries. View from our room was beautiful - a river view of Westminster and the London Eye. I have to mention, however, that I was staying for free on Marriott points, so I can't truly judge value vs. what I paid - but next time in London, I'll gladly stay here. Only one bad thing to mention: we called the Spa to set up an appointment. The person answering said the spa staff was busy and they would call me back - they never did. Too bad for them - we were ready to spend some money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England