Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, it was very nice, the staff was so nice and helpful. the room was very good, big and well equipt and with a feeling of luxury.
It is very central in the heart of London, the only negative was the firealarm wich ranged two times, the last time in the middle of the night, but booth times it was false alarm:)
I stayed in room 510 and it was very far away from th lifts, I had to walk for a while
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall is in close proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from our hotel's doors. Our hotel boasts distinctive venues that can accommodate for every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Marriott, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England