This was my first visit to London, and this was a great location for visiting London. It is on the River Thames, right at the Westminster Bridget. It is walking distance to Big Ben, Westminster Abby, the London Eye and Churchill's War Room. It is a large hotel, so ask for a room near the elevator if you don't want to do a lot of walking. The staff was very good, and the concierge was fantastic. My room was completely updated, and was a nice size for a London hotel. My only complaint is that there are no clock radios in the rooms. Maybe it's an American thing, but it was inconvenient. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall is in close proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from our hotel's doors. Our hotel boasts distinctive venues that can accommodate for every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England