Right next to the London Eye, we were lucky enough to have a great view of the Thames and Big Ben.
Super central, super comfortable, huge rooms!
Valet Parking is always a bonus in my books, especially when driving is on the wrong side of the road on narrow lanes.
There is a gorgeous pool and spa. The restaurant smelled delicious and they serve classic high tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted with a signature backdrop, the historic London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers proximity to our city's main attractions. With views of Big Ben, the banks of the River Thames and overlooked by the London Eye, landmarks are a short stroll away from the front doors of our hotel in London, England. Stay with us and hold your events here, as we feature distinctive venues that can accommodate every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your London Marriott Hotel County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England