6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$268
Priceline$268
ZenHotels.com$292
4,083 results
All reviews the executive lounge podium restaurant trader vics mayfair suite afternoon tea overlooking hyde park diamond member buckingham palace green park high floor an upgrade london skyline london eye big ben concierge doorman piccadilly
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Had a busy morning and has it was too hot outside I called in for my lunch. The were not many people in, got shown straight to my table, service was excellent just ordered the Sea Bass on black rice with brown shrimp and a side order of spinach and it came with a mini multicolour loaf. Pot of tea and sparkling water. It was absolutely marvellous, taste, flavour and presentation just mouth watering. Cost for one £42 which is high but Mayfair London Hilton you have to expect it, but is not everyday.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to read that you had a marvellous lunch experience. It is great to learn that you received wonderful service and that you found the quality of the food excellent.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

The hotel is located across the street from one of the royal parks, Hyde Park. It is about a 15 minute walk from Buckingham Palace. The tube is not too far away either. The doorman and bellhop staff were terrific and very helpful. The lobby of this hotel appears always to be bustling with activity as one would expect from a similarly located hotel.

Reception was able to get me checked in earlier than my original time which I'm appreciative of. They even had my bags sent up to my room as I was offsite when the room became available. My room had a view of the London Eye, Big Ben, and the Shard which was a nice treat for my stay in London. They were terrific in having a 110V outlet in my room for my electronics to be recharged as this hotel clearly knows its clientele.

All in all, the stay was enjoyable with pleasant staff and a terrific location. I look forward to my next stay at this location.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear mrbiz1,

I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay with us recently.

It is wonderful to learn that you loved the hotel's central location, and that you were able to receive a room earlier than the 3pm check in time. I am glad that you found your room comfortable and that you enjoyed the amazing views from your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Felt like royalty here. Beautiful room with fantastic view and lots of lovely toiletries. One tiny criticism and that was that the shower cubicle leaked out into the bathroom but this did nothing to spoil the enjoyment of my stay. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a special stay in London. It's a bit pricey but worth it.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Karen A,

I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay with us, and that you were treated like royalty.

It is wonderful to learn that you found your room simply beautiful and you were impressed with the wonderful views. However, I was sorry to read that the shower water had leaked into the bathroom floor.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Soon as we arrived we were made to feel like we were the only ones our waiter was interested in. The perfect host. So sorry can't remember name, Sunday 21/8/16 3:30pm - short dark hair, Italian we think! ) Nothing too much trouble and made the whole experience, which was part of a wedding anniversary weekend away in the capital, a moment in time to remember.
The food was perfect in every way everything beautiful explained to us when it arrived.

Took the afternoon tea on the last day of the Olympic Games themed presentation and the establishment can be assured that the next 3 anniversary's will be spent doing the same thing.
That's if she puts up with me for another 3 :-)
Well done high fives all around Hilton

P.S yes - you get a doggy bag to take what you don't eat away with you

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear NickL66,

Thank for taking the time to share your recent feedback with us.

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful afternoon tea experience with us, especially as you were celebrating your anniversary. I am glad that the waiter provided exceptional service, and that the quality of the food exceeded your expectations.

We do hope that we will see you again next year.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

We've stayed here a lot over the years both for business and leisure and I like it, the rooms are comfortable, clean, well proportioned and have (mainly) great views. The staff are friendly (which is becoming less common in larger city hotels) and efficient. The executive lounge is fairly comfortable and depending when you visit can be a nice place to relax. We had a nice room on the 26th floor and the view was amazing. So why only an AVERAGE rating? The last two out of three occasions we have stayed, we have had very noisy neighbours. On one occasion shrieking into the phone at 6am on a Sunday morning for 45 minutes with the whole family joing in (including clapping, cheering etc.), and this weekend shrieking/screming, door slamming etc through to 1.30am. Part of the problem may be that on both occasions we had a room with an adjoing door (obviously locked) and this weekend it was next to a suite which was 'heavily' occupied. There were even signs as you left the lifts requesting silence but perhaps these also need to be in other languages instead of just English. We will return as I like it but perhaps only give it one more chance as our stay was definitely less enjoyable than it could have been.

Room tip: High floors offer amazing views
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 1965cooper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent feedback with us.

As a regular guest, we thank you for your loyalty to the London Hilton on Park Lane, however, I was sorry to read that on this occasion you had a disappointing stay.

It is concerning that you were constantly disturbed by your surrounding neighbours, and that this issue was not resolved.

In order for me to investigate, please can you kindly email me with your name and the dates that you have stayed with us to Natalie.tam@hilton.com

I look forward to hearing from you.