“Nice location”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Torreon, Mexico
“Nice location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel have a nice location and a nice view. The room are new and the bathroom is good. The rooms are to noisy, I hear every morning the doors of the other rooms, and poeple going out and in and voices. However That is the only bad thing I can said. I can stay again here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Javierlv,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have had a great stay with us.

That being said, I am sorry to read that the room has been a bit noisy for you, and this has been raised with the appropriate members of management.

Thank you very much once again, and we look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (740)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
los angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Just returned from another happy visit with the Hilton on Park Lane. By now our list of likes and dislikes at this or any hotel have grown. We travel frequently and it is always comforting to find hotel that takes notice of these requests. For example, this hotel has a glass door on the restroom which lights up the room in the middle of the night. This is fine if you are alone on business trip but a problem for your sharing a room.The staff always tries to find me a room with the bathroom door in the entrance hallway rather than the bedroom . Another small issue is the shower, which can be a walk-in or in the bathtub. Now the later is not a big issue but they always try to find me the walk-in without another trip to change rooms at the reception desk. That's why we keep coming back. It feels like home away from home.I read some of the other reviews and for the most part they are fine but some of the complaints seem a little strange. If you have a problem with a door or any part of the room, go downstairs and get a new room. Why wait for someone to contact you? I have always found these people to be extremely attentive and I have never been disappointed in six or seven trips. This is a great hotel and I have stayed at half a dozen 4 and 5 star hotels in this city before finding this one. We'll be back!!

Room Tip: See comments about bathroom glass door. Try the podium breakfast buffet. If you have carryon luggage...
1 Thank powellcg16
Dear powellcg16,

Thank you so much for your review.

We have spoken following your most recent stay, and I am very pleased that you have had such an enjoyable return to us here at the London Hilton on Park Lane. We look forward to having you back again, and please do contact me directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com when you plan your next return.

Cambridge
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was booked into an Executive room for a work function (room no. 2216) and I have to say not really worth the money. The room was only big enough to house the double bed and the bathroom was actually only a shower room. Very limited space.Luckily I wasn't paying. The bed was comfortable and the view to the London Eye was great. It is probably no different to the "normal rooms" with the exception of access to the Executive Lounge.

Staff were very good and extremely helpful. Could not fault it and breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: My room was 2216. I think that the service lifts run next door to rooms ending 15 & 16 therefore...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Chris B,

Thank you very much for your review.

I was very sorry to read that your room on this stay was not to your satisfaction, and this has been raised with the appropriate members of management.

I am however pleased that the team have been so helpful during your stay, and I do hope that overall this has been a successful visit to London.

Dear LJH4SUN,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so pleased to read that the service you have received with us coupled with the amazing views has resulted in a most enjoyable stay.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you with us again in teh future.

Solihull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I booked a 'Chocoholic Afternoon Tea for 2' at London Hilton Park Lane on Groupon for my mother's Christmas present. This really was an AMAZING afternoon tea. The Hilton is very accessible and in a prime location. We did not stay in the hotel and so I cannot comment on the quality of the rooms. However, the foyer and the restaurant really did have the 'WOW factor'.

The waitors/waitresses in the Podium restaurant were extremely helpful and friendly. The quality of the service and the food was wonderful. The food was presented beautifully and it was clear that the chef took pride in what he was serving.We were so fully that we could not finish all of the delicious pastries/cakes, but we were presented with a lovely box to take them home in.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for an afternoon tea experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear lauren m,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very happy to read that you have had such an amazing afternoon tea here with us, and that the quality of the service have been matched by the beautiful food and drinks provided.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Southampton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have just returned for a surprise birthday couple of days in London and we were staying in what is meant to be one of London top hotels. How very very disappointing the location is excellent and the lobby was first class and we both went wow this is going to be excellent, we booked in and are room was on the 17th floor over looking the city of London and yes it was some veiw. We unpacked to find that the bathroom door did not close, the bed is only just a double, we phoned down to tell about the bathroom and if they did room service because we had no information about the hotel or anything, we were told that someone would call in the next 10 mins but no one did. We went out for the evening but relayed are early points to the reception who said that they would look in to it for us and to be far the bathroom door was fixed but still no hotel info. To top it all off our room was next to the service lifts and they were in use most off the night we did again phone down to reception who said that they would look into but again did not get back to us for a so called 5 star hotel we did not think that is good customer service.

2 Thank steve c
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear steve c,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am very sorry to read that your special birthday visit has not been to your satisfaction, and I would very much like to get to the bottom of how the communication from our team could have been this inconsistent.

If I may ask you to please reach out to me at david.gerrard@hilton.com so that I may have further information about your stay, I would be most grateful.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed 2 nights.

It is not very close to tube station but it is a reasonable walk.
Not difficult to find at all. Nice and safe neighbourhood.
Also only 3 to 5 mins bus away from shopping areas.

Food in hotel is good.

Room has all the amenlties that is needed.

Not bad at all.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ccccl,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am pleased to read that overall you have had an enjoyable stay, and that our location has been to your liking.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Beccles, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have just returned from this Hotel and the experience was out of this world. My husband booked this hotel as a surprise for my 60th Birthday and the whole weekend was wonderful. Our room was on the 15th floor and the views across London were breath taking. The room had a queen size bed and a luxurious bathroom with all the extras and towels changed twice a day. I loved the window seat which I spent a lot of time sitting in. The staff from the concierge whom greeted as on arrival to the friendly man on reception and the lovely waitress in the podium bar at breakfast were so friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble. I feel like have I been treated like a celebrity and would thoroughly recommend this hotel to everyone and look forward to my next stay.

Dear Joy M,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read about your excellent experience here with us, and that the service received from all involved was so to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much once again for your kind words, and we look forward to having you with us again in the future.