Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
3,407 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepodium restauranttrader vicsmayfair suiteafternoon teaoverlooking hyde parkdiamond memberbuckingham palacegreen parkhigh floorlondon skylinewinter wonderlandan upgradelondon eyebig benlovely roomfantastic location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I normally prefer independent hotels rather than the big chains, but used this one because they had an offer, so we got good quality for a reasonable price. The hotel is situated only five minutes' walk from Hyde Park Corner station on the Piccadilly Line, so you can take the tube there directly from Heathrow with no transfers, which is good, especially when you travel with luggage. The same line will take you onward to Piccadilly Circus with Soho's restaurants and nightlife, again without transfers. All in all, the location is convenient. I like to walk and had no problems making my way home from Oxford Street or Soho or Knightsbridge with Harrod's and the Victoria and Albert Museum. The building is a highrise and not very attractive architecture, but if you get a room a bit up you have great views of Hyde Park and the city. The top floor bar is worth visiting for its views, but the restaurant next door is overpriced and not a great dining experience. Our price offer did not include breakfast so we took that outside, but we enjoyed having a water heater in the room so we could have morning coffee in bed.The room was fine; my only irritation was that you have to pay for internet in the room, which I think is an outrageous practice - like saying "yes, we have electric wires in the room, but you have to pay extra to get power in them". There went a star, as far as I am concerned. Will I stay there again? Maybe, if they come up with an equally good offer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am very happy that our location was so convenient for all of your shopping and cultural needs, with both Knightsbridge and Oxford St in such close proximity to us.

That being said, I can certainly appreciate what you have said regarding the internet charge in the room. While we are in line with other five-star London properties in this regard, as you have mentioned, the internet does function as a utility, particularly these days, and this is a hot topic of conversation across the industry.

Thank you very much once again for your feedback, and if you do plan a future stay with us, please do contact either reservations.parklane@hilton.com or myself at david.gerrard@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you like the good life and the perfect location, this hotel is Perfection!! The general mangaer is always on hand. Excellent staff and very clean rooms. This hotel caters to business clients. There did seem to be a lot of different cultures being catered to at the same time. The overall operation was seamless.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am very pleased that you have had such a perfect stay with us here at the London Hilton on Park Lane, and that your experience was overall such a positive one.

When you plan to return to have a return visit to us, please do contact reservations.parklane@hilton.com, or you can reach out to me directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My huband and I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights over Easter, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The location was great, and we walked from there to most places we wanted to go to. The hotel was great, and we were fortunate enough to get an upgrade on arrival to an exec floor with a fabulous view of London.

The facilities were great - especially Galvin's Window bar; and the exec lounge (which was good, quiet and well supplied). Breakfast at the Podium was great too.

The hotel staff were brilliant throughout our stay, and went beyond the call of duty for us. I unfortunately lost my mobile phone during the stay, which was located and the staff called my husband on his phone to let us know it was safe (thanks Manuel!). The security process for confirming the phone was ours was also (reassuringly) very professional and thorough.

We would happily recommend the hotel both for business or recreational visits to London.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so pleased to see that you have had such a nice stay here with us at the London Hilton on Park Lane. We have spoken together as well via e-mail, and I must tell you that Manuel was very happy to have been mentioned by name in your recent review. It is always frustrating to lose something on holiday, and I am most pleased that we were able to return it to you appropriately.

Thank you very much once again, and when you plan a return visit, please do contact us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com or reach out to me directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here at Easter, Saturday and Sunday night. Didn't check in until late evening on Saturday but was soon on our way to our room on the 17th floor. When we opened our door it was definately a WOW factor as our view overlooked the London skyline!
Breakfast the next morning was everything you'd expect of this kind of hotel.
We called in the bar on the top floor several times over the next two days.
Even though on the expensive side it was well worth the service and the view.
Excellent location and only a few minutes walk to Hyde Park tube station

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am so pleased to hear that you have had such a nice stay with us, and that the view of the London city skyline was such a WOW factor for you! The views from our upper floors in particular are certainly one of our unique features here in the city, and I am very happy that you have been able to experience them.

Going forward, when you plan a return visit to us at the London Hilton on Park Lane, please do contact us either at reservations.parklane@hilton.com, or you can reach me directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great location, right across from Hyde Park. We grabbed a bus across the street for a tour, which was really convenient. The staff was very nice. I had an issue with an alarm going off for an hour in the next room at 3 am (not sure why). I called guest services and it was quickly resolved. The room was clean and the bed was very comfy. One thing that I really was not crazy about it is the heating in the room. One side of the room would get warm, but near the bed would remain cold. It was freezing when I was there! Also, the cost for internet is pretty ridiculous. Breakfast was good. The restaurant downstairs was great as well!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MariaD513

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am most pleased to read that our location has been so convenient for you, that the staff provided you with the level of service and care that we pride ourselves on providing, and that the restaurant downstairs was so to your liking.

That being said, I must apologise for the guest in the next room's alarm, and that the temperature of the room was inconsistent. if I could please ask you to contact me at david.gerrard@hilton.com with further details, I will be able to investigate this matter with the appropriate management teams.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you.