Properly one of the best locations in london. You can walk to the main shopping areas, tourist attractions such as Buckingham Palace etc. it is right across the road from Hyde Park which is great for walking or running.
Now to the hotel.
The hotel is very nice and the rooms are a good size and have all that you would expect from a hilton. We were I upgraded to an executive room and the executive lounge was wonderfull. Lovely breakfast served quIckly, afternoon tea and nibbles in the evening. A great place to read the newspaper and chill out after the busyness of london.
The biggest problem we had was that the bars and restaurants were not open at the times we needed them and as described on the room guide. The hotel seemed to decide on the day when things were open. On New Year's Eve the main restaurant was closed for a party and the only restaurant available was the roof top one which was £295 per person and we had to arrive at 6.45 and leave by 8.30.!!! We went else where. We would have liked to have been informed of these change in arrangements. We had dined at the main restaurant the 2 previous nights all the food was good. We got no letter or other indication that things would be different on New Year's Eve. The previous night on returning from the theatre at 10.40 all the bars were closing and the only way to get a drink was via room service. The lack of communication between guests and the hotel is greatly lacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, the London Hilton on Park Lane is close to all that London has to offer, whether it's musicals and theatres or world famous landmarks. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites, there is something to suit every taste. Meanwhile, the five bars and restaurants remain destinations in themselves, offering something for every taste, including our Michelin-starred restaurant Galvin at Windows and trendy nightclub Whisky Mist at Zeta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your London Hilton on Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- Hilton Park Lane
- London Hilton On Park Lane England