Posh and elegant, the hotel typified the neighbourhood it was located in. The rooms were thoughtfully decorated, clean and comfortable - if a little small. The staff were friendly and courteous, and choice of the restaurants/bars aplenty. Downsides included the location, and the doors being a little thin. A solid hotel, just nothing very memorable. Although value-wise it was what I expected, in the future I will probably want to try other London establishments to see how they compare.
Rooms: We were booked into the standard double room, which was adequately sized - enough space for luggage, shopping and miscellaneous shoes/clothing without feeling cluttered. The design of the room was clearly aimed at business people - simple, utilitarian and contemporary - but overall was quite tasteful. Bathroom was decently sized, with bathtub/shower combination. I believe it was the cheapest room they offered, but no complaints on my end.
Staff: Always courteous and professional. Check-in was a breeze, as the line moved briskly. Door-man and concierge were helpful with requests, and cleaning staff were friendly
Location: The location was a bit of a walking distance from meaningful public transport, and mostly taxis were the order of the day. The closest tube stations were Hyde Park Corner and Green Park, both of which required a 10 minute walk or more.
Room: Doors seemed quite thin, despite being quite heavy. We were lucky in that we had a room at the end of the hallway, so noise disturbance was fairly minimal. But even so, in the mornings we could hear cleaning staff and other guests.
Wifi: No free wifi in rooms...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, the London Hilton on Park Lane is close to all that London has to offer, whether it's musicals and theatres or world famous landmarks. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites, there is something to suit every taste. Meanwhile, the five bars and restaurants remain destinations in themselves, offering something for every taste, including our Michelin-starred restaurant Galvin at Windows and trendy nightclub Whisky Mist at Zeta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Hilton on Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- Hilton Park Lane
- London Hilton On Park Lane England