Stayed here for one night in December 2010. Paid £90 for a standard double room with no breakfast on a non refundable basis.
Hotel is fairly easy to find, but it’s not at the location suggested by Google Maps, this is a block of flats. As you come out of Ealing Common Underground Station you need to turn to the left and the hotel is about a 5 minute walk along on the right hand side on the corner of two roads.
Check in was fairly swift, however, I was allocated the last double room and this was at 6.45PM on a Saturday, when you book you are booking for a “double/twin” not a specific double room so if you are desperate for a double room take my advice and don’t get there too late, especially when the hotel is likely to be full of couples (i.e. weekends) as opposed to solo travellers who are probably not so bothered about having a double room.
The room was quite small compared to other chains such as SAS Radisson, Holiday Inn etc but it was adequate for one night. Air conditioning and heating worked well. Bathroom was very clean and had a good sized bath and shower. Bed was comfortable. Unfortunately there was a wedding reception going on in the hotel bar and as such there was loud music that could be heard until midnight. This could clearly be heard on most of the first floor which is where my room was located. The noise did stop at dead on midnight though. Not ideal though for those who want an early night.
Free WiFi worked without problem and there was a good strong signal in my room.
Checkout process was simple enough. Didn’t eat so can’t comment on the food. Hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the centre of Ealing or a short bus ride away.
Would I stay again? Yes but only for one night, if I was staying for more than one night would expect a larger room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our warm and inviting hotel boasts an ideal location in the quiet suburb of Ealing, offering transportation links to both central London and Wembley Stadium. Enjoy easy access to a range of fantastic dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities from our convenient location. We are also situated within close proximity to a number of businesses and colleges, including the University of West London.Indulge in afternoon tea or sip delicious, pre-dinner cocktails at the chic and stylish W5 Grill & Bar, where you can enjoy a sophisticated dining experience and a selection of grilled specialties and fine wines.Host a meeting with us in one of our flexible meeting rooms or celebrate a special occasion in our attractive event space. Let our professional banquet staff organize your dream wedding reception or important business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Ealing Hotel London
- Ramada Hotel Ealing
- Ramada Hotel London
- Ealing Ramada
- London Ramada
- DoubleTree By Hilton London Ealing England