Four stars for the hotel (physical plant) and at least 6 stars for the staff - hence 5 stars overall. Wonderful people at the reception, breakfast, housekeeping and throughout make this hotel an extremely pleasant place to stay. The rooms are ultramodern but a little on the small side owing to the fact that this is an older property transformed into a Doubletree Hotel. In fact, there wasn't even a surface large enough to unpack my small suitcase, save the bed. But it was nice to find a little refrigerator in the room as well as a digital safe.
Speaking of the in-room safe, it was located on a shelf in the closet but not bolted or attached in any way. A strong person could easily have carried it off !! I've stayed in hundreds of hotels with digital safes and the safes are typically internally bolted to a shelf or furniture so I was surprised when this one slid around as I used it. Hopefully this will be rectified before something untoward occurs.
Otherwise, I found the room comfortable and the location extremely convenient. It's literally a few minutes to Ealing Common tube station served by both Piccadilly and District lines and one can ride one stop and change at Acton Town if the first train if not already on the service you require. Alternatively bus 207, 427, 83 and 112 stop at Hanger Lane, and if you walk to the tube station, the 607 express is also available. Next to the tube station is a so-so Sainsbury's Local although there are larger and better supermarkets in the Ealing Broadway Centre.
So I highly recommend this hotel and hope to be staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our warm and inviting hotel boasts an ideal location in the quiet suburb of Ealing, offering transportation links to both central London and Wembley Stadium. Enjoy easy access to a range of fantastic dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities from our convenient location. We are also situated within close proximity to a number of businesses and colleges, including the University of West London.Indulge in afternoon tea or sip delicious, pre-dinner cocktails at the chic and stylish W5 Grill & Bar, where you can enjoy a sophisticated dining experience and a selection of grilled specialties and fine wines.Host a meeting with us in one of our flexible meeting rooms or celebrate a special occasion in our attractive event space. Let our professional banquet staff organize your dream wedding reception or important business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Ealing Hotel London
- Ramada Hotel Ealing
- Ramada Hotel London
- Ealing Ramada
- London Ramada
- DoubleTree By Hilton London Ealing England