DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
  • Room Service
Very Good 4/5
A To Z Hotel(London)
2,090 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookie on arrivaltube stationwembley stadiumcoffee machinepiccadilly lineeasy accessminute walkper dayrooms are smallreception staffpleasant stayexcellent hotelexcellent staybreakfast was excellentstandard roomshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2014

When visiting London, there are places to stay that do not cost a fortune, make you feel as close as close as you can to a local, highly accessible and comfortable. Located in a residential area, the DoubleTree By Hilton, Ealing is certainly one of those hotels. It offers great value. This hotel can easily be reach from LHR :

Piccadilly Line
Station: Ealing Common
From LHR get off at Acton Town and Change to the Uxbridge train The first stop is Ealing Common
Exit the station , cross the road, turn left and the Double Tree is on the next block to your right

London is very accessible by tube from this hotel. Restaurants and bars where locals hang out are literally a few steps away.

Rooms are very clean, comfortable but small by US Standards. Bathroom is meant to exclusively fit only 1 user. Internet is super reliable and breakfast is hearty. Front office staff were very friendly and professional.

I will stay at this property again when in London for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: No room with a view here.. take what they give you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Deal AlinDenver,

Thank you for posting your feedback after your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable experience and made full use of our great location.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are next in London.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stayed here for two nights. Staff were very helpful, giving directions, when google maps got me lost! Both myself and my friend (who was not a guest to the hotel) were given a delicious warm cookie on arrival and greeted very warmly. My room was compact, but stylish, practical and beautifully clean (like the rest of the hotel). Breakfast was delicious and I would happily stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ZoePincombe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your stay with us here at the hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had a great time and enjoyed our breakfast offering and also our DoubleTree Cookie.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great hotel with comfortable rooms and very friendly, helpful staff. Also a great location if heading into the City centre. A varied choice for breakfast and the kids enjoyed making their own pancakes. Very pleasant stay and would definitely return again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Dan N,

Thank you for posting your comments after your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that our pancake maker was a hit for breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you next visit London.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The overall hotel was amazing with brilliant service and an overall great experience. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone whether it be staying with family/friends or staying because of business. Overall amazing staff and friendly people and a privilege to spend my time at the hotel.

Room Tip: Queen Guest room was amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bilal Z,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had a great experience and that the team here looked after you so well.

We look forward to welcoming you back again shortly.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

After a long flight from New York, and the tube trip to Ealing, there was nothing better than the welcome we received from the check-in staff at the Doubletree in Ealing, West London. Eva Lopez was amazing in her care and concerns (my mother had passed away the previous day whilst I was in the USA) and made every effort to fully welcome my wife and I; and made sure the room was to our liking. The room was clean and functioned well. We will definitely be returning to Eva and her staff at the Doubletree in Ealing.

Room Tip: Not sure if there were kids activities, or a pool….sorry
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear lenrhodesmusic,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am sorry that your stay with us came at such a difficult time and I am glad that the staff and Eva in particular were able to make it as enjoyable as possible. I will certainly make sure that your kind words are passed onto everyone at the hotel.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.