My wife and I recently stayed here for four nights. We have stayed here on two previous occasions. The hotel is easy to find by car and has a car park with reasonable 24-hour rates for patrons. It is also only five minutes walk from Ealing Common tube station.
The hotel is quite functional and would not be described as 'plush'. The rooms and bathrooms are small but adequate and have tea/coffee facilities, LCD TV, aircon and (expensive) WiFi. The reception staff were reasonably friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is the usual buffet-style and was quite good. One morning we got our times wrong and arrived down 20 minutes after breakfast end time but the waitress kindly made a table up for us and took our order. I suspect the breakfast consisted of leftovers from the buffet as it was just warm but we were glad to get anything.
One thing did bug us. The room staff start cleaning the rooms at about 8.00 in the morning and knock on all doors before walking in. This is an annoyance if you aren't in a hurry to get up. However, after the first time it happened, we just started to use the 'do not disturb' hangers and that worked OK.
As a basic functional tourist class hotel, this hotel is quite adequate with no major problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our warm and inviting hotel boasts an ideal location in the quiet suburb of Ealing, offering transportation links to both central London and Wembley Stadium. Enjoy easy access to a range of fantastic dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities from our convenient location. We are also situated within close proximity to a number of businesses and colleges, including the University of West London.Indulge in afternoon tea or sip delicious, pre-dinner cocktails at the chic and stylish W5 Grill & Bar, where you can enjoy a sophisticated dining experience and a selection of grilled specialties and fine wines.Host a meeting with us in one of our flexible meeting rooms or celebrate a special occasion in our attractive event space. Let our professional banquet staff organize your dream wedding reception or important business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Ealing Hotel London
- Ramada Hotel Ealing
- Ramada Hotel London
- Ealing Ramada
- London Ramada
- DoubleTree By Hilton London Ealing England