My wife and I stay at Intercontinental hotels a lot and we spent 2 nights here Halloween weekend. In general you can count on a nice well-kept room and good service at an intercontinental, but the intercontinental hotels vary in getting the 4 vs 5 star bits right. Our room was nice (a superior room with a park view). I love the non-fogging mirror in the shower that allowed one to shave in a steamy bathroom. The staff was friendly and we had a nice stay. The elevators were fast; we stayed on the top floor and never had a long wait or a ride stopping at ever floor. The location is fine for some shopping, but is away from the Theatre district and the active part of town. The small things that irked us for an expensive hotel were the turn-down service did not leave a sweet treat, neither the soaps nor shampoo etc. were replaced or additional ones put in the room each day and there was no complimentary newspaper (or if there was we were not advised of it at check-in). Otherwise, a nice luxury stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England