I chose the Intercontinental to surprise my girlfriend and pop the question... The hotel customer service was aware of my plans and they made our stay something both of us will not forget!!!
We got upgraded to a suite and they surprised us with complementary champagne and cake. I asked the customer service to also provide chocolate and flowers, I trusted them on that and I was completely right! All was just PERFECT!!!
When I checked in, all the staff at reception kept on talking about the bunch of roses they got for my girlfriend and I understood why when I opened the door of the room!
It was perfect and they obviously won two customers. We will definitely go back, maybe for our wedding anniversaries :-)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England