We stayed for free at this hotel on a Saturday night in late November, courtesy of the Priority Club rewards scheme. We had a standard level room which was well appointed, though it had no view.
Contrary to a previous reviewer's experience, our experience of the staff was that they were all unfailingly pleasant and helpful, from arrival to departure.
Late on the Saturday night we used the hotel bar and it was only the antics of a couple of other guests that detracted from the experience (one young woman falling down drunk and having to be carried out!). The hotel seemed to be accommodating a large corporate group (I know who they were but I won't publish it here!)who were attending a function elsewhere and some of their early evening behaviour on the corridors and in the lift left something to be desired.
We were asked if we wanted to pre-book our breakfast, which we did and this saved us 50% of the cost. The breakfast room was busy but the short wait for a table was well-handled and the choice was very good.
Taken all-in-all a very positive experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England