Been for the second time to the Ic Londen and again a very good service! The Superior room has a partial view of Hyde park and is very small! Their must be a difference of 4 square meters ( Classic room 18 m² , Superior room 22 m² ) But their is no difference only the " view " . Normally their were 3 doorman two months ago but now non. Maybe they are saving ? But I will go their again if their is a promotion of something because the full price is really expensive !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England