After staying at the Connaugh two nights because the Intercontinental I can report the Intercontinental is the better hotel. Staff is young and really work at taking care of you.
The rooms are a good size and are intelligently thought out.
Beds are very good also.
The food could be better, but it is a commerical hotel. There are a lot of good restaurants around. This is a good location with Shepard's Gate close and only a 15 minute walk to St. James.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England