I am a platinum elite member of IHG hotels.The location is great, surrounded by two parks hyde park and green park. Very close to tube stations and oxford street where you can do your shopping.Fantastic breakfast room, with open cooking station, Bar with 40 kind of gins. I had a fantastic stay last time in this property in December, been given a great room with a spacious bathroom, and view to Wellington Arch, very helpful Guest relations manager Manuela, she was just superb, very professional, knowledgeable, polite and reliable. But my recent stay was disappointing regards to front desk,service went down, requested couple of things but guest relations manager never came back to me regarding my request , even though I asked her few times, promising coming back to me but never happened. If you would like to keep the reputation of your hotel, please get Manuela back , she makes the stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England