Yesterday my husband and I went to Inter continental London Park Lane Hotel for Spa treatment . It is a birthday present from my grand-daughter ( who is only 3 years old ) to say thank you for looking after her all these times !
On arriving we were offered champagne and some fruits . After relaxing for sometimes we were directed to our private steam room . There were a container of mud for the body and some cream for the face . After 40 minutes we came out of the steam room to the shower room . Then we went to a lounge to meet 2 gorgeous beautician who took us to a room for facial massage ( this is the best part of the treatment ) ! After that we went back to the private lounge to have our box lunch with champagne again . The box lunch is good portion and delicious ! I travel a lot and always like to have massage or spa treatment and I must said this is the very best !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England