I love this hotel, It's my go to home away from in London. You are met with the warmest greeting at the front door this instantly helps you forget you've flown thousand of miles and sat in traffic for the last half day .
-And the door staff remembers you! The front desk is warm and welcoming and do their very best to accommodate an early check in, sometimes is where opting in for the Club Lounge worth every penny, actually a great deal.
The rooms are heaven, classic, large, ultra-comfy beds an inviting bath and rain shower.
Room service is fast, the food is hot, fresh and perfectly prepared.
Cookbook Cafe restaurant is my favorite of the 2 in house, i've eaten in the restaurant several times, perfection.
Club Lounge is immaculate, beyond comfortable, large, well staffed, great coffee and a breakfast spread and happy hour that totally impresses every time with wonderful drinks and food making the price of Club a fantastic value.
Pleasure or business, ILPL is awesome, the location of the hotel is convenient and quite what more can you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England