My husband and I stayed here overnight when visiting London for a theatre visit for his birthday. We had planned to drop our bags and return later to check in at the appropriate time. We were very pleased to be able to checkin long before the allocated time and unpack before our theatre visit. The room was very nice and spotlessly clean, it was very well equipped. The hotel was aware that it was my husbands birthday and arranged a few nice touches in our room for that. Breakfast was fabulous, lots of choice to suit any palette. All in all a fabulous time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England