I travel a lot and usually pick hotels that are within a certain budget. For me, this hotel would not normally be within those guidelines but since I am a highly active Priority Club member, I got a one night stay here for free. I've stayed in some luxury hotels before (even some in London -- The Landmark, the Athenaeum, etc.) but this one took the cake. The Athenaeum excelled on service but this one excelled in pure luxury AND service. I was able to check in early and even got a late check out for no charge. I was out most of the day and when I returned to my room, I had complementary strawberries, cookies and bottled water. Now, some of these things might have been because I was a Priority Club member, but the general plushness of everything in the room and the entire hotel was for all who stayed here. If I ever get to stay here again, I would be VERY happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England