We have nothing but praise for the hotel. We were given an upgrade to a suite which was a very nice surprise, it made our stay even more enjoyable. We paid to access the club lounge as we normally do on our visits. The lounge was quiet and very relaxing after a long day sightseeing. The food is always good,but I must say breakfast was excellent with plenty of fresh fruit and cold meats as well as an excellent choice of hot food.
Our room was fantastic, with lovely extras by way of high quality toiletries and fresh fruit platter.
Thank you everyone this was our best stay ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England