Enjoyed our stay here. Well located for London and also near to Hyde park corner tube and a 10 minute walk to Green Park tube.
Managed to get an early check in and the front desk staff were very polite and amenable. The staff we encountered all said hello when passing. The feel of the hotel is nice and you know you are in a good hotel.
The rooms were of a nice size, well appointed and maintained. We had a room facing the inner courtyard, so no view to speak of. The noise of the outside air conditioning was noticeable at night, but I still managed to get to sleep. Bed was comfortable.
We thought the charges for extra facilities, wifi, mini-bar etc was very high. Also the room service menu and the price of breakfast was very expensive. Tray charge for room service was £5 per person, which is higher than most hotels I have stayed in. I suppose you expect this in a 5* hotel, but I think hotels should have free wifi as standard for guests now.
All in all a good stay and would come stay here again, not least for its good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, IHG, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England