This hotel was breath-takingly beautiful. On arrival, we were met by a courteous doorman who kindly opened both of the entrance doors for us. The first thing to strike me was the beautiful aroma as we entered the main concourse! The staff were extremely polite and professional and we were upgraded to one of the newly refurbished rooms, which was stunning. The hotel was very clean throughout and the attention to detail in terms of aesthetic was immaculate. The room was warm and comfortable and we were left wanting for nothing. A wonderful first time experience in a 5* hotel. There would be no hesitation in recommending this hotel to friends/family or staying again during a future visit to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England