Stayed here 3 nights; great location, excellent service. Near Underground, royal palace, and all the nightspots. Hotel staff was professional and very helpful with advice on restaurants, sightseeing, and entertainment. Would not hesitate to recommend this property as a base for London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England