First of all we only paid £155 through Hotwire. It was one of their secret saver hotels and to be fair fair are first impressions were good as we had made a big saving. The room although very nice was very small and had you paid full rate you would have been disappointed. The price of both food and drink in the bar are a complete joke!!! We paid £20+ for one small Bailey's and one small, cheap, nasty glass of port.
Overall though the location is great and if you don't pay anywhere near their full rack rate it's fine, but only fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England