Stayed for my girlfriends birthday, Had a great time, good staff that went above and beyond. Check in was a little impersonal but efficient.
Expensive but worth it, rooms aren't massive but that's what you get in London. We would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England