A five star experience from arrival to checkout. The well sized room was finished in a contemporary style,with a flat screen hd TV. The beds and bedding were excellent. The room was very well maintained. The gym was clean and while relatively small equipped with free weights, univeral gym type equpment, stationary biles, exercise balls etc.
We upgraded for $120 to have the use of the 7th floor Longe which came with a great view of Hyde Park. The lounge provides a full service breakfast and hot/cold snacks . The happy hour is complimentary.Tthey also have three computers set up for guest use in the lounge. On the downside drinks and long distance calls are expensive and we could hear traffic noise some of the time.
We also stayed in the Marriott Park Lane and while it was very nice the Intercontinental was our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England