We left our bags here at midday and they said go and do a bit of shopping and we will ring you when your room is ready to check into. They rang us at 4pm,
No apologies or anything,
Hotel is average, not friendly and to charge £15 for a days internet is quite simply a rip-off.
The beds are out of this world though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England