With soaring windows offering mind-blowing views of London's Buckingham Palace and the skyline beyond, the revamped Park Lane is the epitome of restrained British style. A vision of old-meets-new, the cool, contemporary design and unrivaled location make it a favorite stopover for jetsetters like Paris Hilton, Scarlet Johansson, and Bill Clinton. The Spa Intercontinental provides a tranquil retreat from the commotion outside. Therapists shuffle through the dim rooms, leading the privileged few to the Steam Temple, a magical “Arabian Nights” inspired oasis replete with flickering candles and tropical rain. The spa's minimalist masculine design-smoky woods, dark glass, Wenge panels and Bisazza mosaic-is a refreshing change from the usual ostentation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England