I booked three nights at this hotel through a cruise line for a pre-cruise stay. We arrived early and they did their best to get the room ready as they new we had been on a long flight. I requested 2 beds and the room was made up as a queen. Housekeeping quickly came up and split the beds with new linens. The room seemed a little tight. I went back to the front desk and tried to upgrade, but the hotel was full. The next day I met Dominic Smith, Senior Guest Relation Team Leader. He very graciously listened to my concerns and showed me a room with two doubles that was much larger. I declined only because it was a smoking room and decided to stay where we were. We had a nice chat and I mentioned it was my birthday and we were going on this cruise to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary. After I returned from dinner, I had a half bottle of the very best champagne and a dessert waiting for me. This kind of service makes one want to go back again.
Thanks Dominic, you are wonderful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England