We spent countless hours researching accomodations for a 5 night stay in London, we even contemplated apartment rentals. We didn't want to spend a lot since we planned to be out on the town a lot but we didn't want to compromise on location or cleanliness and comfort. We were very pleased with our decision to stay at the Mayfair Holiday Inn. From the moment we arrived the staff were all super polite and accommodating. Since we were really early the room was not ready but they allowed us to drop our bags with the front desk so we could get out and enjoy London. We really appreciated that they serve Starbucks beverages since the actual Starbucks across the street often had excessively long lines. Some of the room furnishings were a little dated but we noticed that they were in the midst of renovations so that shouldn't be an issue or turn-off. We were impressed that the renovation work was almost transparent to guests...it did not start early and was not loud like at other hotels we have been to.
Only complaint is that the hotel does not have a fitness room on-site. Luckily there was good weather and we were close to the parks so we were able to run the trails through the Green Park and Hyde Park.
We most likely will stay here again on future visits to London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London-Mayfair hotel is located in the heart of Mayfair, London's premier hotel district. With its unparalleled location on the corner of Piccadilly and Berkeley Street, the Holiday Inn Mayfair is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. This Mayfair hotel is fully air conditioned and all bedrooms are equiped with high speed internet access. The traditional and tastefully appointed hotel is in close proximity to Green Park, Hyde Park,, the Royal Academy, Covent Garden, superb shops in Bond Street, Regent Street as well as many clubs, casinos and night spots. Oxford Street, Harrods, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Theatres and the West End are all close by. Adjacent to the hotel is Green Park underground station which gives direct access to Heathrow airport and St Pancras International Station for the Eurostar. As well as mainline rail services from Victoria and the Gatwick Express. All Conference & Meeting rooms in this ideal central London location have natural day light and are equipped to cater for any event. Nightingales Restaurant offers modern British cuisine from light snacks to a full a la carte menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Mayfair Hotel London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Mayfair England